The 1PASS is your kid's ticket to summer fun! With a 1PASS, kids 18 and younger can explore healthy and fun activities at destinations around Springfield and Eugene. 1PASSes are on sale now at Bob Keefer Center.
Get Air Trampoline Park Eugene
- Two visits per week (once every three days).
- One game per day. Includes shoe rental.
- One visit per day, for waterpark swims only.
- One 18-hole round per day. Kids 12 and under must be with an adult.
- One range token per day.
- One visit per week
- Call before each visit to check capacity or other COVID-19 related restrictions (541-653-9629)
- Ages 12 and younger must be with an adult
- Ages 13-18 must be with a child
- Unlimited drop-in for age-appropriate tennis, basketball, volleyball, rollerskating, and bouldering (depending on court availability). Free equipment rentals. Ages 14-17 may use the fitness center with adult supervision.
- One visit per day, for recreation swims only.
Passes cost $50. Passes will be for sale starting June 15. They are valid from July 1 until September 6.
Where to Buy
Get the 1PASS at Bob Keefer Center. Passes must be purchased in-person with each child so their photo can be printed on their pass.
How it Works
- 1PASS is valid for children 18 and under. The card is not transferable. The program runs July 1, 2021–Sept. 6, 2021.
- Lost cards: Replacements for lost or stolen cards are available for $15 at the location where you purchased yours.
- Please note: It is the responsibility of pass holders to verify hours, availability and restrictions of participating sites.
Thanks to our partners at Lane Transit District, all students in Lane County are able to ride LTD for free this summer (no 1PASS is required). Visit their website for more information.
Thanks to generous donations from the Willamalane Park Foundation and International Paper, children who reside within Willamalane’s district are eligible for a half priced scholarship. Here’s how you can apply:
Step 1: Check to make sure you live within Willamalane’s district. Check our district map to verify that you live within our district boundaries.
Step 2: Do you qualify for one of the following programs?
- Federal Food Stamps
- Free or reduced lunch
- Oregon Trail Card
- Oregon Medical Assistance
- Unemployment benefits
- Oregon Health Plan
- Other (you can provide evidence of another hardship)
Step 3: If you meet the requirements in steps 1 and 2, fill out our 1PASS scholarship application here: 1PASS Scholarship Application or 1PASS Solicitud de Beca.
Step 4: Email your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org or deliver it in person at the Bob Keefer Center.
Ready for more summer fun?
Check out Willamalane's Summer Fun Events Calendar. Have fun with your family and friends all season long with summer events in and around Springfield, Oregon.