Fitness Center at Bob Keefer Center
The Fitness Center at Bob Keefer Center offers a variety of weight lifting and cardio machines perfect for exercising on your own.
Monday–Friday, 8 a.m.–9 p.m.
ALL-ACCESS Members enjoy full admission to group exercise and water fitness classes, swimming at Willamalane Park Swim Center and Splash! at Lively Park, the fitness center, tennis, and pickleball at Bob Keefer Center, and rounds of golf at Camp Putt Adventure Golf Park.
- Individual Adult: $35 in-district, $50 out-of-district per month.
- Senior/Military: $25 in-district, $35 out-of-district per month.
- Family of up to four: $95 in-district, $140 out-of-district per month.
Insurance coverage: The insurance providers Renew Active, Silver Sneakers, and Silver and Fit cover fitness center visits.
Corporate passes: If you receive access to Willamalane fitness programs through your employer, fitness center visits are included.
Fitness Center Rules
- Children age 13 and under are not permitted in the Fitness Center.
- Patrons aged 14-17 using the Fitness Center must have a parent or guardian present.
- Any use of the facility by non-members or non-rentals is required to pay a drop-in fee.
- Physical or verbally aggressive behavior is prohibited, including the use of foul language and cursing.
- Patrons who wish to listen to music must use earphones must be used in all common areas. Any amplified music must have prior authorization.
- Stay home if you’re sick.
- Help keep things clean and safe for everyone by wiping down your machines and equipment before and after use.
While our goal to provide an awesome fitness experience hasn’t changed, we are implementing a lot of new measures to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you have questions, please let us know on our Contact Us page or call us at 541-736-4544.