Fitness Center at Bob Keefer Center
The Fitness Center at Bob Keefer Center is now open for reservations!
While Lane County remains in Extreme Risk, the Fitness Center will work like this:
- Time blocks must be reserved in advance for 45-minute sessions, starting on the hour.
- Each room will be limited to one household and no more than three people per time block. Limit of one time block per household, per day.
- Check in at the front desk, and scan or sign out as you leave.
- Anyone in the building must wear a face covering or face shield at all times.
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–4 p.m.
The fitness center will have six reservable time blocks and two deep sanitizations throughout the day.
5-visit fitness center pass: The only pricing available is a 5-visit pass for $15, available online or at the Front Desk at the Bob Keefer Center. Drop-in pricing is not available. Participants must purchase a pass. Any unused visits can be credited back to your account. Purchase a 5-visit pass here.
Insurance coverage: The insurance providers Renew Active, Silver Sneakers, and Silver and Fit cover fitness center visits. You must still make a reservation.
Corporate passes: If you receive access to Willamalane fitness programs through your employer, fitness center visits are included. You must still make a reservation.
Reservations are required. Register for 45-minute sessions in one of two rooms. You may not use both rooms during the same session. Households must register for the same room. Each attendee must have their own 5-visit pass. Purchase a 5-visit pass here.
Cancelations must be made the prior business day; otherwise, you will be charged for the reservation. Punch pass holders will be scanned in for skipped reservations and may be subject to removal from future reservations.
Purchase your 5-visit pass first, then:
Register here for the cardio room.
Register here for the weight room.
To help find which room will be right for your visit, the equipment available in each room is listed below.
- 1 Recumbent Bike
- 1 Upright Bike
- 1 Treadmill
- 1 Rower
- 1 Elliptical
- Squat Rack
- Adjustable Bench
- Light Dumbbells
- 1 Elliptical
- Bench Press
- Flat Bench
- Cable Crossover
- Back Extension
- Leg Press
- Dip/ Chin Assist
- Four Way Cybex
- Please stay home if you’re sick.
- Use hand washing or sanitizer stations upon arrival.
- Locker rooms will be closed, and restrooms will be open. Arrive in your workout gear!
- Touchless water filling stations will be open, but we encourage you to come with your own full bottle. No eating permitted.
- Help keep things clean and safe for everyone by wiping down your machines and equipment before and after use.
- Separate households must maintain 25 feet of physical distancing at all times.
Not ready to return?
We understand! There are great online group exercise classes available with our Fitness at Home program to help keep you healthy and active.
While our goal to provide an awesome fitness experience hasn’t changed, we are implementing a lot of new measures to keep everyone as safe as possible. If you have questions, please let us know on our Contact Us page or call us at 541-736-4544.