Welcome to the Willamalane Adult Activity Center!
Starting at 1:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 12, the Willamalane Adult Activity Center will close and programs will be suspended in that facility until further notice. For updates, see willamalane.org/alerts.
The center has been providing recreation, fitness, classes, events and social service programs for older adults throughout the Springfield/Eugene area since 1979. The center empowers adults in personal independence, healthy aging, social connection and lifelong learning. Most daytime programs focus on adults 50+, while after-work and weekend programs, lectures as well as travel programs, are open to adults 18 and older.
Find us: 215 W. C St., Springfield OR 97477
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 541-736-4444
Monday-Thursday: 8:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Planned Closures: 2/17
What You'll Find at the Adult Activity Center:
- Classes and programs for adults 18+
- Fitness resources and group exercise classes
- Get Together Pass for games, social groups and more activities
- DIY shops like the wood shop and lapidary shop
- Free social opportunities for seniors to enjoy each others' company
- Island Park Art Gallery, rotating every two months
- Rental options for meetings and events
- Senior services for health and wellbeing
- Trips to destinations near and far