The pools have moved to summer hours, and registration for regular pool programming is no longer required! Plus, Camp Putt is also open for extended summer hours.
- Willamalane Park Swim Center hours: Monday-Friday: 7 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
- Splash! hours: Friday-Monday: 11 a.m.–3 p.m., 3:30–7:30 p.m., and Tuesday-Thursday: 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Swim lessons are in high demand. We are not accepting new requests for swim lessons until early July. Please check again soon.
- Family recreation swims are back! Join us Tuesday and Thursday from 5-7 p.m. at Willamalane Park Swim Center.
- Camp Putt hours: Daily, 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Mask Procedure and Risk Category Changes
Park and Trail Safety Reminders
More people visiting popular recreation sites during the summer months can lead to an increase in vehicle break-ins at trailheads, parks, and natural areas throughout the region. Please be vigilant when parking vehicles at trailheads, parks, and natural areas.
- Lock your vehicle and take any valuables with you if possible.
- Do not leave valuables or charging cables in plain sight. Charging cables can indicate that you keep valuable items in your car.
- Close all windows and the sunroof.
If you have park maintenance or safety concerns call 541-736-4104. If you witness any illegal activity or a car break in please call the local police department.
- The Jasper Road trailhead of the Mill Race Path will be closed from June 28 into October due to the construction next door.
- Some park restrooms are closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.