Oregon Health Authority's Lower Risk guidance allows for increased recreation, fitness, and pool activities. Check the links below for more information and sign-up details.
There are some important changes happening at Willamalane Park Swim Center including additional hours, reservations, and pricing. See the Willamalane Park Swim Center page for all details.
The facilities are operating as follows:
- Bob Keefer Center is open for limited in-person programming by reservation. Register here.
- Camp Putt is open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Willamalane Park Swim Center is open by reservation. Register here.
- Splash! at Lively Park remains closed.
- Willamalane Adult Activity Center remains closed. Check services available here.
- Outdoor sports courts are open.
- Parks and playgrounds are open.
School-age care update
Kids Club after-school programs return to Springfield Public Schools after spring break. Programs will be offered in three selected elementary schools: Thurston, Douglas Gardens, and Yolanda. These locations were collaboratively identified by Willamalane and Springfield Public Schools based on need, historical participation enrollment, and available space to host programs. The first day of programming will be March 29.
Willamalane is also offering on-site Wednesday care for school-age youth beginning after spring break. The first day of Wednesday care will be March 31. Plus, spring break camps and programs are also running this year.
Registration for all these programs is open now. More information is available at willamalane.org/youth.
- Thurston Hills Natural Area biking trails are closed for the season. Hiking trails are open. See the closure map here.
- Some park restrooms are closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Dorris Ranch will be closed from Tuesday, April 20, through Thursday, April 22, while we are treating for filbert blight, suckers, and grasses. The orchards, park, trailhead, and part of the Middle Fork Path will all be closed during this time. This is weather-dependent, so plans may change if it rains. Please follow posted signage and stay safe.
Here are few tips when going outdoors:
- If you're able to maintain a six-foot distance from others, enjoy the outdoor areas near your home.
- Enjoy solo physical activities or those with members of your immediate household such as walking, biking, and running.
- Wear a mask if you do go outdoors.
- Open doors and windows to get fresh air while remaining inside.
- Participate in contact sports.
- Visit crowded areas.
- Go outside if you're sick.