Updated 10/24, 11:30 a.m.
Pool Upgrades and Annual Maintenance
Masks Required at Willamalane
Per the Oregon Health Authority it is mandatory to wear a mask while in any public space regardless of vaccination status. This includes all indoor settings and outdoor settings where physical distancing is not possible.
Willamalane also strongly recommends getting a vaccine. If you are able, and have not already done so, receive a COVID-19 vaccination. You can find a vaccine clinic here. Right now, this is the most impactful step you can take to protect yourself and the community.
Park and Trail Safety Reminders
More people visiting popular recreation sites can lead to an increase in vehicle break-ins at trailheads, parks, and natural areas throughout the region. Please be vigilant when parking vehicles at trailheads, parks, and natural areas.
- Lock your vehicle and take any valuables with you if possible.
- Do not leave valuables or charging cables in plain sight. Charging cables can indicate that you keep valuable items in your car.
- Close all windows and the sunroof.
If you have park maintenance or safety concerns call 541-736-4104. If you witness any illegal activity or a car break-in please call the local police department.
- The Willamalane Park Swim Center parking lot will be closed from 12-1 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 27, to accommodate heavy machinery needed for repairs.
- A new running trail is coming to Willamalane Park! Keep an eye out for signs and fences, and check back for updates and more information soon.
- The Jasper Road trailhead of the Mill Race Path is closed due to the construction next door.
- Some park restrooms are closed due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Camp Putt is closed Sunday, Oct. 24 due to very wet conditions.