The greater Springfield-Eugene area is rich with hiking adventures! How far will you go? This winter and spring, challenge yourself and your team to explore our area, log your miles, and win prizes!
Challenge runs Jan. 1-April 30. Join any time.
$10/individual. Consider joining as a team!
- Curated hiking recommendations
- A Hiking Starter Kit
- Log your hikes and help Springs traverse the Pacific Crest Trail
- Top individuals and teams win prizes!
You can now log multiple people on one hike form! No need to submit duplicate hikes.
Special challenge: Do you hike with your pet? Walk your neighbor’s dog? In this Pet Lover's Challenge, Post a hike photo with you and your pet from April 5–19 and be you'll be entered into a drawing for Wags! Certificate.
The winner of our “Green Challenge” was Robyn Anderson!
|Teams||Week 12 Miles||Total Miles|
|Individuals||Week 13 Miles||Total Miles|
How to Participate
- Register for Hike Your Way. If you want to join as a team, encourage your friends to register, too! Up to five people can be on a team.
- Pick up your Hiking Starter Kit. After registering, you will receive an email with instructions for where and when to pick it up.
- Take a hike! Be sure to record your miles. If you can, take photo evidence of your hike. A picture of yourself at the trailhead works great, though we love to see any photos you have of your adventure.
- Fill in the Log Your Hike form. You can log up to seven hikes at a time. If you're on a team, make sure everyone uses the same team name in their logs.
- Check the leaderboard. It will be updated every Monday!
- We'll give prizes! Once you hit certain milestones, we'll email you to let you know you've earned a prize.
Springs' Journey on the Pacific Crest Trail
Health & Safety
In order to adhere to current COVID guidelines, maintain physical distancing guidelines & wear a mask when passing hikers on the trail. Avoid touching objects, sitting on benches, or having contact with potentially contaminated surfaces. Wash your hands after your hike.