Address: 4141 E 19th Ave, Eugene, OR 97403
Hours: 6 a.m.–10 p.m.
Donated in 1947, James Park was the first park to be developed by Willamalane Park and Recreation District. It was originally named Glenwood Park. Its name was changed in 1954 when it was dedicated to W. E. James, a Glenwood civic leader.
- 3 acres
- Basketball court
- Open play area
- Softball/baseball field
Download a high-resolution pdf of this map