Find us: 6100 Thurston Road, Springfield OR 97478 | LTD route: 11
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 541-736-4244
Monday: 11 a.m.–3 p.m., 3:30–7:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
Wednesday: 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
Thursday: 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
Friday: 11 a.m.–3 p.m., 3:30–7:30 p.m.
Saturday: 11 a.m.–3 p.m., 3:30–7:30 p.m.
Sunday: 11 a.m.–3 p.m., 3:30–7:30 p.m.
Swim lessons are available in the afternoons on Tuesday and Thursday at Splash! and Monday and Wednesday at Willamalane Park Swim Center.
Beginning June 18, reservations are no longer required! Simply sign in at the front desk. There will be no limit of lap swimmers per lane.
Registration is required for swim lessons.
Adults (18-49): $7 in-district/$10 out-of-district
Students, Adults 50+, Military: $6 in-district/$8 out-of-district
Toddler: $3 in-district/$6 out-of-district
ALL-ACCESS Members enjoy full admission to group exercise and water fitness classes, swimming at Willamalane Park Swim Center and Splash! at Lively Park, the fitness center, tennis, and pickleball at Bob Keefer Center, and rounds of golf at Camp Putt Adventure Golf Park.
- Individual Adult: $35 in-district, $50 out-of-district per month.
- Senior/Military: $25 in-district, $35 out-of-district per month.
- Family of up to four: $95 in-district, $140 out-of-district per month.
Visits to Splash! at Lively Park
- Eating in the building is not allowed. The concession stand is closed.
- Beverages are allowed.
- Locker rooms are open and lockers are available.
- Swimmers are required to shower before entering the pool.
- Waves in the wave pool will be turned on!
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Practice good hygiene, including washing hands frequently and showering before entering the pool.
Do adults have to pay admission even if they aren’t swimming/are just watching their kids swim?
No. Now that Splash! is fully open, spectators do not need to pay an admission fee.
Are there any height requirements?
There are no height requirements. However, children under the age of 5 need to be within arm's reach of a parent or guardian at all times. If a child that age is going down the water slide, the parent or guardian needs to go with them or wait at the bottom of the slide to catch them as they come out.