Join us for a slip down the slide, a paddle in the pool, and more at this indoor water park in Springfield, Oregon. With family changing rooms, a kiddie pool for little swimmers, and a spa for adults, it’s an outing the whole family can enjoy.
Just like most things, swimming at Splash! will look a little bit different as we reopen.
Find us: 6100 Thurston Road, Springfield OR 97478 | LTD route: 11
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 541-736-4244
Regular spring hours:
Saturday-Sunday, 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
Holiday hours for Memorial Day, May 31:
11 a.m.–6 p.m. (waterpark swims only)
How it works
The pool uses a reservation system to ensure capacity limits and adequate spacing. Reservations are available two weeks in advance and are dependent on Lane County staying at or below the High Risk category.
Registration dates differ for in-district and out-of-district residents. In-district registration opens every other Wednesday. Out-of-district registration opens every other Thursday. See dates below.Upcoming dates
Reserve for May 15-16 at Splash!
- May 12: Registration opens for all residents.
- May 19: Registration opens for in-district residents.
- May 20: Registration opens for out-of-district residents.
Please register for every activity you would like to use during your visit. For example, if you would like to visit the lap lanes during your waterpark swim, please sign up for both.
- Lap swim: One swimmer per lane and time block.
- Waterpark swims & kiddie pool: 35 swimmers per time block (including adults), wave pool only.
- Spa: 1 household per time block (15 minutes at a time). Reserve on-site or by phone.
Cancellations must be made the prior business day. No-shows may be subject to removal from future reservations.
Adults (18-49): $8 in-district/$10 out-of-district
Students, Adults 50+, Military: $5 in-district/$6 out-of-district
ALL-ACCESS Members enjoy full admission to Fitness at Home, swimming at Willamalane Park Swim Center, the fitness center at Bob Keefer Center, and rounds of golf at Camp Putt Adventure Golf Park.
Purchase over the phone at 541-736-4544, or at any front desk.
Visits to Splash! at Lively Park
- Masks must be worn while moving around the pool deck.
- Eating in the building is not allowed. The concession stand is closed.
- Beverages are allowed, but masks must be only removed while actively drinking.
- Locker rooms will remain open, however, no lockers will be available.
- Some showers will be open, and swimmers are still required to shower before entering the pool.
- Lap swim equipment will not be available. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own if desired.
- Waves in the wave pool will be turned on!
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Practice good hygiene, including washing hands frequently, using hand sanitizer when hand washing is not available, and showering before entering the pool.
- Stay six-feet apart from other swimmers and staff.
- Wear a mask when not in the water. This includes on the pool deck.
- Only household members may swim together. People who live in different households are not permitted to swim together for safety.
Why do in-district and out-of-district residents have different registration days?
People who live or own property within Willamalane Park and Recreation District’s boundaries support Willamalane with their tax dollars, so they enjoy priority pool registration and in-district rates. Not sure if you're in-district? Check the district map here.
Do adults have to pay admission even if they aren’t swimming/are just watching their kids swim?
Yes. Anyone entering the facility must pay admission fees.
What sanitation protocols are you taking?
Extra staff on each shift will also help with daily sanitizing during the day. Willamalane teams have introduced enhanced sanitation protocols including a full decontamination every night after close and in the middle of each day. We have also replaced all amenities that can be touched in the locker rooms with touchless options, including faucets, toilets, and paper towels.
What major differences will there be?
We have implemented new reservation procedures, one-way traffic flow, scan in and scan out procedures, sanitation protocols, and are offering limited programming and amenities to start.
Do I have to wear a mask? Will employees?
Anyone entering the building must come and go with masks/face coverings. However, patrons do not need to wear a mask while swimming. All staff members are required to wear masks when not in the water. Patrons must wear a mask up until the point they are ready to enter the pool and immediately once they exit the pool.
What do I need to bring with me?
If you would like to use any equipment for lap swim and similar, please bring those items with you. Plan to bring as few items as necessary, as lockers will not be available.
Will locker rooms be available?
Locker rooms will be available, however, locker use will not be allowed. Swimmers can change, shower, and use the restrooms, but must plan to bring their items to the pool deck rather than use shared lockers.
Will the slide be running?
Yes, the slide is open for people who sign up for a waterpark swim.
Can I still borrow a life jacket?
Yes, we are still lending life jackets on request. We will sanitize life jackets after each use.