Effective Dec. 3, Lane County is no longer under the two-week freeze but is still under Extreme Risk guidelines. These guidelines prohibit pools and recreational facilities from operating. So, Willamalane facilities will remain closed until Lane County is no longer categorized as Extreme Risk. Learn more.
Join us for a slip down the slide, a paddle in the pool, and more at this indoor water park in Springfield, Oregon. With family changing rooms, a kiddie pool for little swimmers, and a spa for adults, it’s an outing the whole family can enjoy.
Limited capacity and programming
Just like most things, swimming at Splash! will look a little bit different as we reopen.
- Morning exercise on your own: 25 swimmers per time block (50 minutes). Register here.
- Afternoon family swim: 25 swimmers per time block (50 minutes). Register here. Each family member must sign up. Parents must accompany children in the water.
- Lap swim: One swimmer per lane and time block (50 minutes). Register here.
- Kiddie pool: 8 swimmers per time block (30 minutes). Register here.
- Spa: 1 household per time block (15 minutes at a time). Reservations on-site only.
- Please register for every activity you would like to use during your visit. For example, if you would like to visit the Kiddie Pool during your Family Swim, please sign up for both.
Register in advance
As we reopen, the pool will use a reservation system to ensure capacity limits and adequate spacing. Please register in advance for 50-minute time blocks for swims. Spa reservations will be available on site only and allow for one group at a time, for 15-minute slots.
Reserve your time online, by calling 541-736-4244, or at the front desk.
To ensure enough space for everyone, some amenities will be limited. As we progress and learn more about what we can safely offer, some amenities may reopen.
- Locker rooms will remain open, however, no lockers will be available.
- Some showers will be open, and swimmers are still required to shower before entering the pool.
- Lap swim equipment will not be available. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own if desired.
- Waves in the wave pool will be turned off for now. This area will be used for exercise on your own in the morning and family swims in the afternoon. Afternoon family swims will also have access to the water features and slides.
Swimmers enter the front doors as usual and follow one-way traffic directional signs. Scanning in and out is required. Locker rooms are open, and showers are still required before pool entry.
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Practice good hygiene, including washing hands frequently, using hand sanitizer when hand washing is not available, and showering before entering the pool.
- Stay six-feet apart from other swimmers and staff.
- Wear a mask when not in the water. This includes on the pool deck.
- Only household members may swim together. People who live in different households are not permitted to swim together for safety.
Find us: 6100 Thurston Road, Springfield OR 97478 | LTD route: 11
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 541-736-4244
Hours: Closed through Dec. 2 due to the statewide freeze.
ALL-ACCESS Memberships: $25 ID/$35 OD
Willamalane’s world of fitness is yours to explore. Get access to all Willamalane group exercise classes, discounts on programs, admission to the pools, and admission to Camp Putt Adventure Golf Park. Members also get exclusive access to WIllamalane’s new virtual fitness platform. Other discounts and perks are also included. Visit the ALL-ACCESS membership page to see all the benefits.
Purchase over the phone at 541-736-4544, or at any front desk.
Drop-in: $6 ID/$8 OD for adults 18+; $5 ID/$6 OD for student/military/adults 50+
What sanitation protocols are you taking?
Extra staff on each shift will also help with daily sanitizing during the day. Willamalane teams have introduced enhanced sanitation protocols including a full decontamination every night after close and in the middle of each day. We have also replaced all amenities that can be touched in the locker rooms with touchless options, including faucets, toilets, and paper towels.
What major differences will there be?
We have implemented new reservation procedures, one-way traffic flow, scan in and scan out procedures, sanitation protocols, and are offering limited programming and amenities to start.
Do I have to wear a mask? Will employees?
All staff members and patrons are required to wear masks when not in the water.
Do you have senior hours?
There are no senior hours at Splash. At Willamalane Park Swim Center, weekdays from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. are reserved for those 50 and older and other high-risk individuals.
Do I have to sign up? / How do I sign up? / Why do I have to sign up?
As we reopen, the pool will use a reservation system to ensure capacity limits and adequate spacing. Please register in advance for 50-minute time blocks for swimming. The spa is available for 15-minute time slots and patrons must register on site. Drop-ins will only be allowed if there’s space available.
Can I just drop in for swimming/exercise on your own?
No, you must register in advance.
What do I need to bring with me?
If you would like to use any equipment for lap swim and similar, please bring those items with you. Plan to bring as few items as necessary, as lockers will not be available.
Will locker rooms be available?
Locker rooms will be available, however, locker use will not be allowed. Swimmers can change, shower, and use the restrooms, but must plan to bring their items to the pool deck rather than use shared lockers.
Why are locker rooms open at pools but not Bob Keefer Center?
Locker rooms are available at pools to allow for showers prior to pool entry.
Can people use the showers if they aren’t swimming?
At this time, we are not allowing drop-in shower use.
Can my child swim with me?
Children may participate in lap swimming and Exercise on Your Own. But, please note that it is time for active participation and not recreation swimming. Family swims are now permitted at Splash! And, parents must accompany children in the water.
Will water park and rec swims be open?
At this time, we are not offering water park or rec swims. Instead, we have introduced a limited family swim time. We are accepting reservations for up to 25 individuals at a time. Patrons who arrive together will receive arm bands to identify each as separate groups so proper distancing between groups can be maintained. As we progress and learn more about what we can safely offer, we may be able to expand programs like these.
Will the slide be running?
Yes, the slide is open for people who sign up for a family swim. However, social distancing in the slide line will be required.
Will the water basketball be available?
No, water basketball is unavailable at this time.
Can I still borrow a life jacket?
Yes, we are still lending life jackets on request. We will sanitize life jackets after each use.
Why aren’t the waves running?
We’re utilizing the wave pool space to increase our fitness offerings.