This indoor water park contains a wave pool, kiddie pool, water slide, six-lane lap pool, an adult spa, a community room, and an outdoor sun deck. It is located in the Thurston area of Springfield next to Lively Park. The wave pool is on during waterpark swim times only.
Location: 6100 Thurston Road, Springfield OR 97478 | LTD route: 11
Annual Fall Maintenance
Splash! at Lively Park is closed from Sept. 25-Oct. 22. Willamalane Park Swim Center will be open during the closure at Splash!
Kidde Pool/Toddler (3 and under): $3 in-district/$6 out-of-district
Youth (4-17): $6 in-district/$8 out-of-district
Adults (18-49): $7 in-district/$10 out-of-district
Seniors (50+): $6 in-district/$8 out-of-district
Students/Military: $6 in-district/$8 out-of-district
Swim diapers are available for purchase at the pool for $2 each.
See all pricing options.
Lifeguards and swim instructors are in high demand at Willamalane! If you’re not already certified, employees can now take a certification course and training covered by the district and on paid time. Candidates must be at least 15 years old. Learn more here.
Six-lane lap pool
Lap lanes use circle swimming to keep traffic flowing. The pool is heated to 84 degrees and is 4 feet 5 inches at its most shallow and 4 feet 11 inches at its deepest.
This shallow pool is heated to 94 degrees. It is great for kids ages 6 and under.
The Springfield Utility Board (SUB) Wave pool
The SUB wave pool is heated to 86 degrees and is up to 7 feet deep. The waves are turned on during recreation swim times only.
The spa is heated to 101 degrees and accessible to people ages 16+. Use is limited to 15-minute increments.
Sun Deck & Community Room
The outdoor sun deck and indoor community room are great places to take a break during your swim time or to rent for a birthday party or other celebration.
Visit the concessions stand during waterpark swims! While the concessions stand is open, no outside food or drink is allowed.
Food and drink information: Visitors must book a party to bring outside food or drink into the building during waterpark swims. Individual rooms, pool parties, and facility-wide rentals are available. Learn more about party rentals. Concessions will be available during waterpark swims. See the menu below.
|Soft pretzel (with cheese)||$2.50 ($3)|
|Nachos (toppings)||$4 (add $.25 for toppings)|
|Hawaiian shave ice||$1.50|
- Respect local, state, and federal laws while on the premises.
- Listen to the lifeguards for your safety.
- Help prevent accidents by walking instead of running around the pool area.
- Diving is not permitted to ensure the safety of all swimmers.
- The lap pool is reserved for exercise and lessons.
- To use the spa, visitors must be at least 16 years old.
- Children aged seven and under must be supervised by a parent or guardian and kept within arm's reach at all times.
- Swimmers who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers.
- Take a quick shower before entering the pool area to help maintain cleanliness.
- Visitors must book a party in advance to bring outside food or drink into the building during waterpark swims.
To maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all visitors, aggressive, intimidating, or assaultive behavior will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to: assault, bias crime, coercion, disorderly conduct, harassment, hazing, menacing, public indecency, or reckless endangerment. Anyone displaying this behavior will be asked to leave the facility immediately.
Thank you for helping maintain a safe and enjoyable environment for all. See all facility and park rules here.