Happy Mother's Day! Moms who golf with their kids get a free round on Sunday, May 9.
Camp Putt features two cool 18-hole mini golf courses on two acres.
Find us: 4006 Franklin Blvd., Eugene OR 97403 | LTD routes: EmX 27, 85, 98
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: (541) 852-4653
Friday: 4-7 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 12-7 p.m.
Camp Putt hours are weather-dependent, so please check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
|Kids (11 and under)||$5.25|
|Students & Military||$6|
Get more ideas for things to do in Eugene and Springfield at the Eugene Travel Guide.
Limited group sizes. Groups can be up to four players. We strongly encourage sticking to groups of household members only.
Sign in. When you arrive at Camp Putt, we will ask you to sign in with your name, email address, and phone number.
Tips for safe play
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Players are encouraged to wash their hands before and after playing. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- Stay six feet apart from other groups and anyone outside your household while playing.
Can I reserve or rent the course?
Yes, rentals are available. Please fill out the Rental Request form.
Do I have to register ahead of time, or can I just drop in?
You can just drop in.
What does a visit to Camp Putt look like?
- Pay at the window.
- Sign in with your name, email address, and phone number.
- Pick up your equipment from the designated area.
- Have fun on the course.
- Return your used equipment to the designated "used" area.
What are you doing to keep golfers safe?
We are implementing new sanitation procedures, including thorough sanitation of all equipment after each use and additional hand sanitizer stations.
Do I have to clean my own equipment?
No. Used and cleaned equipment will be separated. Staff will clean the equipment after it is returned.
Do I have to wear a mask?
We strongly encourage our patrons to wear masks when they are able and feel comfortable. However, it is not required.