Miniature golf, maximum fun! Camp Putt features two cool 18-hole courses on two acres. We are reopening on June 15, and we can’t wait to see you again. Here are a few of the changes you can expect, for a safer mini golf experience this summer.
Reserve your tee time
Pre-register for your tee time starting June 11. Tee times will be set at ten-minute intervals throughout the days and allows us to space out groups of golfers appropriately. Drop-ins and-walk-ups will only be allowed if space is available.
Limit group sizes
Groups can be up to four players. We strongly encourage sticking to groups of household members only.
Tips for safe play
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Players are encouraged to wash hands before and after playing. Hand sanitizer will also be available on the course.
- Stay six feet apart from other groups and anyone outside your household while playing.
- Thoroughly clean and sanitize equipment after each use.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Kids (11 and under)||$5.25|
|Students & Military||$6|
Hours are weather-dependent, so please check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
Why do I have to reserve a tee time?
This allows us to keep maximum capacity in check, ensuring enough space between groups of golfers.
Do I have to register ahead of time, or can I just drop-in?
Drop-ins will still be allowed, but those who pre-registered have priority. You will still have to sign in and sign out as you leave. You can start registering on June 11.
What does a visit to Camp Putt look like?
- Call ahead or register online to get your tee time. Registration starts June 11.
- Wait in your car till your tee time.
- Pay at the window.
- Get your equipment and disinfect it.
- Have fun on the course.
- Disinfect your equipment and return it to the window.
What are you doing to keep golfers safe?
We are implementing new sanitation procedures, including thorough sanitation of all equipment after each use, additional hand sanitizer stations, and creating tee times as a way to better space out golfers.
Do I have to clean my own equipment?
Yes. We encourage all golfers to wipe down equipment before and after use. For added safety, staff will also clean equipment after it is returned.
Do I have to wear a mask?
We strongly encourage our patrons to wear masks when they are able and feel comfortable. However, it is not required.