Willamalane’s premiere multi-use recreation and athletic center features courts for pickleball, basketball, volleyball and tennis; a climbing wall; and your choice of meeting rooms. The center includes space for sports tournaments, corporate events, meetings, classes, parties and more — all situated adjacent to four synthetic turf sports fields at Les Schwab Sports Park. Athletic events at Bob Keefer Center have included tennis, soccer, basketball, volleyball and even roller derby.
Find us: 250 S. 32nd St., Springfield, OR 97478 | LTD route: 11
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 541-736-4544
What You'll Find at Bob Keefer Center:
- Court Sports like tennis, roller derby, volleyball, basketball and more
- Climbing wall and bouldering wall
- Fitness center complete with machines and free weights
- Les Schwab Sports Park with four lighted synthetic turf fields
- Classes and programs for little kids and youth
- Rental options for meetings, tournaments and parties
- Two50 youth center, an after-school hangout for middle schoolers
Who's Bob Keefer?
Bob Keefer was Willamalane's 8th superintendent, serving the district from 2000-2016. He is credited for securing the facility in 2010. This facility was named in his honor when he retired. Previously, it was known as the Regional Sports Center and Willamalane Center for Sports and Recreation.