ALL-ACCESS Members get access to in-person fitness and fun — and new online classes, too! As ALL-ACCESS Memberships return, the Welcome Back Pass will sunset on September 1.
ALL-ACCESS Members enjoy full admission to:
- The fitness center at Bob Keefer Center during regular hours of operations. See the fitness center hours, amenities, and all restrictions.
- All exercise classes in our facilities. See and sign up for group exercise and water fitness classes.
- Willamalane Park Swim Center and Splash! for scheduled programming, including family swims, spa access, lap swim, and exercise on your own. Check facility information before your visit.
- Rounds of golf at Camp Putt Adventure Golf Park. One round per day, per member.
- Exclusive access to Willamalane's new Fitness at Home platform. Browse Fitness at Home classes.
ALL-ACCESS Member Perks include:
- 10% off selected programs and classes. Excludes 1PASSes, early childhood programs, and tuition for preschool and Kids Club/Early Start. May not be combined with other scholarships or discounts.
- 10% off swim lessons. See swim lessons.
- 10% off all tennis lessons. See tennis schedule.
- Special offers at Willamalane events. See upcoming events. Offers are subject to change; check willamalane.org/memberships monthly to stay in-the-know!
As we navigate a changing world, we are offering reduced pricing on our monthly passes for a limited time.
- Individual memberships: $25 in-district, $35 out-of-district per month.
- Family memberships: $75 in-district, $120 out-of-districts for up to four family members.
- Availability to any Willamalane facilities is subject to regular facility scheduling. To see up-to-date schedules visit willamalane.org/facilities.
- Classes may be canceled at any time. The number of classes may vary based on season and participation.
- Listed prices are subject to members utilizing auto-deduct. If a member prefers to pay month-to-month that price will increase by $5 per month.
- Family memberships are defined by up to four members in a single household, including adults and dependents. If your family is larger than four people, additional dependents can be added for $10 per month, per dependent.
- All age restrictions, rules, and regulations for any Willamalane facility, program, class, etc., also apply to ALL-ACCESS Memberships.
- No new membership activation fees, cancel any time. No partial refunds will be given for cancellations that occur between billing periods. ALL-ACCESS Memberships are not transferable. All members must be present when membership cards are created.
- ALL-ACCESS Memberships can be canceled at any time if any member violates Willamalane's General Rules or Regulations.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Will pricing for ALL-ACCESS Memberships stay at $25 per month?
For the foreseeable future, pricing will be at $25 in-district, $35 out-of-district. We will continue to evaluate our offerings, and as restrictions loosen, we will eventually return to our original pricing structure.
Will you offer the Bob Keefer Center Drop-in pass?
No. At this time we will not offer the Bob Keefer Center Drop-in pass.
Are you offering family, senior, or youth passes or memberships?
Yes, family memberships will be available. Senior or youth pricing for ALL-ACCESS Memberships will not be available now. In-district residents still receive a discount.
When will you have more information about virtual fitness?
Classes begin October 20! Browse Fitness at Home classes.
Are you discounting drop-in pricing because of shorter visit times?
No. At this time we will not be discounting any daily drop-in pricing.
Do you offer corporate memberships?
Yes! We have options available to help keep your workforce well. Please contact our Member Services team at 541-736-4549 for more information.
What does in-district/out-of-district mean?
People who live or own property within Willamalane Park and Recreation District’s boundaries support Willamalane with their tax dollars, and so they enjoy lower membership costs. If you live in-district, you'll pay the ID cost; if you live out-of-district, you'll pay the OD cost. Not sure if you're in-district? Check the district map here.