Your insurance might help pay for a fitness membership at Willamalane. Willamalane offers a membership for people whose insurance subsidizes a fitness membership. This membership is called the Silver Fitness Membership.
How to Sign Up
- Contact your insurance provider to learn if you qualify.
- Bring your Individual Program Number (also called a Confirmations ID Number, Fitness ID Number or Member ID Number) to a Willamalane front desk.
- Your insurance provider may require you to pay a portion of the pass.
- Receive your card and use it at the gym, pools, and exercise classes!
- Silver & Fit
- Silver Sneakers
- Renew Active
- AARP Medicare Supplement
Silver Fitness Membership Benefits
- UNLIMITED ADMISSION to all four Willamalane facilities during regular hours of operation. This includes: Bob Keefer Center, Splash! at Lively Park, Willamalane Adult Activity Center and Willamalane Park Swim Center.
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to all adult group exercise, aquatics, and adult dance classes.
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to the fitness center and all available courts at Bob Keefer Center.
- UNLIMITED ACCESS to lap swims and hot tubs at all aquatic facilities.
All rules and regulations for any Willamalane facility, program, class, etc., also apply to any Silver Fitness Member.
Silver Fitness Membership are not transferable. All members must be present when membership cards are created.
To cancel your Silver Fitness Membership, you must cancel with both Willamalane and your insurance provider.
Silver Fitness Memberships can be cancelled at any time if any member violates Willamalane’s General Rules or Regulations. Visit the Rules page for more information.
Access to any Willamalane facility or program are subject to regular facility scheduling. Classes may be cancelled at any time, and may vary based on season and participation. View up-to-date schedules here.
Learn more at 541-736-4544.