Camp Putt is closed for the season. We'll see you again in the spring!
Miniature golf, maximum fun! Camp Putt features two cool 18-hole courses on two acres. We are now open. Here are a few of the changes you can expect, for a safer mini golf experience this summer.
Limited group sizes. Groups can be up to four players. We strongly encourage sticking to groups of household members only.Sign in. When you arrive at Camp Putt, we will ask you to sign in with your name, email address, and phone number.
Tips for safe play
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick.
- Players are encouraged to wash hands before and after playing. Hand sanitizer will also be available.
- Stay six-feet apart from other groups and anyone outside your household while playing.
Find us: 4006 Franklin Blvd., Eugene OR 97403 | LTD routes: EmX 27, 85, 98
Email us: email@example.com
Phone: (541) 852-4653
Closed for the season.
|Kids (11 and under)||$5.25|
|Students & Military||$6|
Hours are weather-dependent, so please check our Facebook page for the most up-to-date information.
Do I have to register ahead of time, or can I just drop-in?
You can just drop in.
What does a visit to Camp Putt look like?
- Pay at the window.
- Sign in with your name, email address, and phone number.
- Pick up your equipment from the designated area.
- Have fun on the course.
- Return your used equipment to the designated "used" area.
What are you doing to keep golfers safe?
We are implementing new sanitation procedures, including thorough sanitation of all equipment after each use, additional hand sanitizer stations, and creating tee times as a way to better space out golfers.
Do I have to clean my own equipment?
No. Used and cleaned equipment will be separated. Staff will clean the equipment after it is returned.
Do I have to wear a mask?
We strongly encourage our patrons to wear masks when they are able and feel comfortable. However, it is not required.