The fall scavenger hunt has concluded! While you won't place on the leaderboard, we invite you to enjoy the Scavenger Hunt clues on your own. Download all six weeks of clues here.
| Team Name
||Week 6 Points
|Cat Crazy Lady||33||183|
|Team Snap Crackle Pop||0||30|
Get your team on the leaderboard! Email your photo evidence to email@example.com.
Miss last week's clues? Email us and we'll send them your way.
How to Play
Every Monday, Willamalane will post three new scavenger hunt clues. These may include photos, hints, and riddles that will lead you to an interesting destination. Your team must go out to the parks, take photo evidence that you found the destination, and email that photo and your team name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your team will earn 10 points for every destination you visit. You have until the following Sunday at 11:59 p.m. to submit your entries to score points. Please follow physical distancing guidelines so this program may continue. Be safe, and have fun!
Making a Team
In order to best obey physical distancing guidelines, teams will be limited to members of your household. It is okay to have a team with only one person in it. Choose a fun and appropriate team name to be displayed on the leaderboard (maximum 30 characters).
Each clue is worth 10 points. You may complete all three clues weekly. In order to receive your points, you must submit an email to email@example.com including the following:
- Your team name in the subject line
- The clues you have completed in the body
- Attach photo evidence for each clue completed
Health and Safety
- Maintain 6-foot distance between your team and other park visitors.
- If a park you go to is crowded, try one of the other clues and come back later when it is less busy.
- Keep the scavenger hunting to you and your household. Meeting with other teams or friends is an unnecessary risk.
- Avoid touching objects, sitting on benches, or having contact with potentially contaminated surfaces.
- Wash your hands after your adventure.